Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three Days in a Row!

Boy oh boy am I on a roll or what!? We have had such beautiful weather this week and I am one of those people that NEED sunshine. I don't need heat, but I need the sun to be shining. So I think that is why I have been playing in my card room more this week. I love fall! For this card I used my SU set "Garden Whimsey". I love this set because of the solid images. I don't have to "color" anything, just stamp and go! I used the new colors Pacific Blue, and Kiwi Kiss. I think they look so crisp and fresh together. I layered scallops using my SU scallop punch, and then I used my Mat Pack for all of the paper piercing. If you don't have a Mat Pack I totally recommend buying one. I use it ALL of the time! I hope all of you ar having a wonderful week. Just one more day till Friday!!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So fun and cheery! You are on a roll and it's wonderful!!

Rebecha said...

Love this set and this card. I don't have the mat pack - I guess I should get it. hee hee

Paula said...

I don't even like this set, but I love this card! I love the layers, the details, the paper piercing... everything!