Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And now back to your regular scheduled program..





Wow, a week since my last post? Sorry about that! But, as you can see from the pictures there was a very good reason for my absence from the blogging world. I repainted my Craft Room! I took a piece of SU "River Rock" card stock and the paint dpt at good ol' Wal-Mart matched the color for me. I decided last week that I was tired of boring white, and since my table was downstairs from my Stamp-A-Stack I thought it would be a great time to do some painting. Here are the after pics:





I love, love how the room turned out. I also want to add that I did ALL of the painting and taping all by myself. Of course Joe was watching Cam while Mommy painted so it all worked out great. I plan on adding more pictures to my walls, and a dear friend of mine is going to make a vinyl wall quote that will be perfect for my room. I can't wait to get it, and put it on the wall!! I also love having everything so much more organized. I have way too many supplies that I know I will never use, so I definitely need to downsize. We may be getting a new computer this week so that might be going in my craft room to. Sa-weeet! I hope you are all having a great week!

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Looks great Veronica!! I should do the same thing!!

Stokes Family said...

Hey Sweetie...Wow...it looks terrific!! Great Job...can't wait to see some more creations. You are sooo talented. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I wish I could see it in real life! :)

Paula said...

Great idea bringing in River Rock to the paint department! I love that color and it looks lovely on your walls. Everything looks so neat and organized!