Thursday, December 22, 2011

{Warm Winter Wishes}

YNS December Release Holiday

Christmas is almost here! Whew, what a  crazy month. We moved into a new house Dec 1st and in between everything involved with getting settled, and Christmas preparations this month has flown by! Anyways, today I am showing you a card I created as this months Guest Designer at Your Next Stamp featuring the "Fancy Frame Stamp set and Die". The patterned paper I used is from the Echo Park Seasons Greetings collection.  The polka dot label was stamped in SU Cherry Cobbler ink. Such a pretty shade of red! The gold doiley is from Wilton. Today I am also playing along with the newest challenge at Play Date Cafe - Here is the inspiration picture:



So pretty!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you for visiting my blog today!



6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This is soooooo gorgeous!!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so very pretty Ronnie, fab work!

Linda Beeson said...

This is wonderful! LOVE the way you put the colors together and that great label.

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo and beautiful embellies!!!
Merry Christmas!
Karen

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card and I love the details, the gold doily is fabulous.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Ronnie, great work!