Friday, August 24, 2012

{I Just Adore You}


Aug24-1

   Hello and happy Friday! Today I am excited to show you a card that I created using some of my new fabby patterned paper from My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Collection, "Blue Bell". I llllooooove this paper pad!! I pieced together some of my favorite patterns from the collection.  I used the Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies metal dies and vanilla burlap to create my focal point. The sentiment is from the PTI set Signature Greetings Two.  I am happy to be playing along with the Moxie Fab World Card Design Handbook Focal Point Challenge and this weeks Papertrey Ink Make It Monday: Fabric Die Cuts Challenge.

      I will be back later today with a couple of cards I created for the Flourishes Birthday celebration, until then, have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog!!

                                                                                                    

5 comments:

PiecesbyEmily said...

Love all the gorgeous details on this card.

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Ronnie!

bjmartin said...

So pretty! I love the burlap butterfly, and the row of pearls adds the perfect touch!

veronica said...

I love MME paper too! your card looks great!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)