Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun Friday With YNS - Snow Much Fun With Tags!


YNSFF



 Hello friends! Today I have a card, and tags that I created for this weeks Fun Friday with YNS! Our theme for the month of November is Gifts, and Cards.  Today my projects use two of our new "Cory Designs" stamp sets the super cute set "Snow Fun" and "Believe In The Magic".    The book mark tags were created using our Book Mark/Tag  metal die set. So much fun!

ynstags

  I am happy you stopped by today, and if you wanna see more cute YNS projects then head on over to the YNS Store blog for loads of more inspiration!!




                                                                    

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

:) Your card makes me smile!

How adorable are your tags...awesome work with the buttons!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word how totally fun...i love that first card sooo much..totally cracked me up..hehe