Thursday, November 22, 2012

So Very Thankful

sotthankful

  I just wanted to wish all of my friends celebrating today a HappyThanksgiving filled with family, love, and thankfulness. I am thankful for all that I have, a roof over our heads, and loving and supportive husband, beautiful, healthy children and family and friends.

  I am posting a "reject" from a pub call a couple of months ago. I LOVE this card, and the pretty paper I used from My Minds Eye. I used one of my favorite Wplus9 stamp sets "Pretty Patches: Apple".  I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog today!

                                                                                        

2 comments:

Wida said...

They never pick the ones' we love! I like how the apple has a little ledge to rest on. I think your work belongs on the pages of PC. You do use PP so well and the composition is always so pleasing to these eyes :)

~amy~ said...

I can't believe this didn't get picked up...it's darling...love the pops of red.