Monday, January 28, 2013

Two Hearts, One Love - 7 Days of Valentine Projects Day #3





 Hi! Today I have a super easy card to show you that I created using a set from "I {Heart} Papers Mint Motif  "What A Card" set by Kimberly Crawford.  I embossed a piece of white card stock using an embossing folder from the Cuttlebug "Romance Collection". I stamped the sentiment 4 times and added two hearts that I stamped and cut out. Easy! I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you have a great day!

                                                                                                  

5 comments:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Really lovely - what a cool impression plate!

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous card Veronica! Love the Queen of Hearts embossing folder! So creative! She makes an appearance on my blog today too. :)

Jingle said...

This is absolutely awesome! Love this so much!!! For reals. Love it.

Dana Joy said...

Oh my goodness...diggin this card Veronica!!

Lalo said...

I have never seen this embossing and boy is it soooo super cool!!! This card is just awesome!!!