Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day



Vday1

Today I was going thru several boxes of cards I have made, and came across a box of cards that were submission rejects. But, even though they were never picked up  I still wanted to give them a little bit of love.  It is Valentine's Day after all!
For the card above I used a stamp from the SU set Greetings Galore.


Vday2

                                         I used a super cute Changito the Monkey stamp from Stampendous to create this card.


Vday3

And finally, I used the A Muse Studio stamp set "Quick and Cute Valentine's".

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you had a sweet day!


4 comments:

Judith said...

Super! Beautiful and cute cards!
Have a nice day!
Greetings from The Netherlands, Europe,
Judith

Jingle said...

These are so adorable!

Deborah Frings said...

I think they are all just lovely! I love the verse on the first card!

Lea L. said...

Gorgeous! I just LOVE that first one!