Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #168 - This Much!

PDCCFeb7rs


Hello! And welcome to this weeks challenge at The Play Date Cafe! This week we have a beautiful color story for you put together by the FABulous Jaclyn Miller:


Cranberry, Raspberry, Petal

Cranberry, Raspberry, Petal
We also have a fantastic sponsor this month, the Cup of the Week will receive a prize from Avery Elle! Awesome!







Here is what I created using this weeks color story!



PDCCFeb7

  To create my card I used the Avery Elle set "Lots of Love". I stamped the hearts in a ribbon of colors, and finished off the card by stamping the sentiment. I mounted my card on a black card base. I am loving using black card stock on my cards lately.  I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful cas card. Love the different shades you used for the hearts.

Annette Allen said...

wow love how you stamped the hearts... it is so straight.. i have a hard time doing straight..hehe.. love the color combo too.. great card..

Lea L. said...

This card is FAB! Love those hearts, and the sentiment!

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous card Veronica! Love how you stamped those hearts!