Wednesday, May 22, 2013

YNS May Release Blog Hop!


  Hello and welcome to the YNS May Release Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Kerri's Blog.

    This month we are excited to introduce lots of awesome stamps and dies! All of the New Release goodies can be found at the YNS store right now!
   Karen is offering a fantastic prize to one lucky hopper, a $20 gift certificate to the YNS store. To enter to win you must leave a comment on ALL of the design team blogs.

   Here is what I created for today's hop!



To create this card I used the brand new set "Skye". This set is just SO adorable! If you look closely you will see that I added detail glitter to her wings using a glue pen, and Diamond glitter. I created a pink "ombre" background using an embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts. Now for my second card:


I used the super sweet set "Birds On A Wire". Seriously, over-loaded with cuteness on this one! I also used the YNS Fence die and Clouds to create this card.

I hope you like my cards today!

Before I go let me tell you about the awesome sale Karen at YNS is offering for the next few days:




 I know you are going to LOVE what the rest of the YNS design team has created for you today! Your next stop on the hop is Dana!

Have a wonderful day and Happy Hopping!!



18 comments:

jonim52 said...

Very sweet images and cute card.

Annette Allen said...

aww your cards are so sweet.. love the first one with that adorable image..

Jen P said...

I have to repeat the comment I just posted on Kerri's blog - I love that bird card!! :)

Billie A said...

Great cards. Both are so cute. I am loving those birds. Like the fence die too.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet cards...i love the three embossed panels of pink on the first.

Debra Miller said...

Really fun images and great cards

Phyllis Beaver said...

Love both your cards—especially the cute birds! Can't wait to use them!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super sweet cards.

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Adorable! Love the glitter on Skye and the birds really POP off the white card! Very cool! xx

Shell said...

I'm loving that little fairy. She's so cute. :) The picket fence works great with those precious birds. Great work today. :)

Muffin said...

Great cards! I love those birds on a wire and the different shades of pink are great! Thanks for a super hop!

Maureen said...

Love the ombre effect and the cute bird scene you created!

Heather said...

Super cute. I really like the roses embossed on the ombre pink. It makes the image pop.

Olivia said...

Such lovely and happy cards.

Ruby said...

Sweet cards. Love the diecuts.

Sue D said...

Love your sweet cards!

Virgo5 said...

Love them, 2 beautiful cards!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I like these! Fun colors and what a way to use the panels.