Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fun Friday With YNS And A New Challenge Blog!


   Hello and welcome to Fun Friday with Your Next Stamp! This month we are shaking it up a bit, and have not one, but two bits of inspiration for you to use to create your Fun Friday projects! We also have a new Challenge Blog set up for you to visit, and upload your projects to. There are stamps to be won, and Guest Designer spots up for grabs! So what are you waiting for?!  First, the sketch:



Second, an inspiration photo:


Yummy! You can use, one, or both as your inspiration for the entire month of June!

Here is what I created using both as my inspiration!

YNSFFJun7

I used a set perfect for the teachers in your life, "Ellie Loves School."


So cute!

I hope you will play along with us this week at YNS, and I am so happy you stopped by!


No comments: