Friday, January 17, 2014

Flashback Friday #2 - Before Foxes Were Cool

ff2
 
Yikes, Friday is here again already! It's time again for another installment of Flashback Friday!
Today I used a two Stampin' Up! sets that I have had for a long time, Fox and Friends and Little Angel. Fox and Friends was one of the first sets with a cute Fox to hit the market 4 years ago, and now foxes are all the rage. Kinda funny isn't it?  Anyways, I stamped my little fox in Crisp Cantaloupe, and added a few die-cut layers of card stock behind him. I used designer paper from the upcoming SAB 2014 catalog that you will be able to earn FREE with a $50 SU purchase. I love this collection, seriously. I embossed my Crisp Cantaloupe Core-dinations card stock using the Bigz Woodgrain embossing folder. I added a cute banner at the top using the new Banner punch, another super fun SAB item you won't want to miss out on!!  Sale-A-Bration starts Jan. 28th, and I would be thrilled to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I will be offering the chance of great prizes to all orders placed through me during the SAB sales period.
 
I am happy you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to dust off those old stamps and make something!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE! I love this feature!

Jingle said...

This is SOOO adorable! Love the sweet colors!