Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June Is A Great Month For Birthday's

N&TBirthday
 
    June is a fun month in the Zalis family, Joe and I share the same birthday, June 29th! I also have 3 friends that share this day as well. Fun! Anyways, today I am sharing a card I created using more stamps from my Stamping Royalty prize package. This card was created using the Neat and Tangled stamp set "Just For You". This one is so cute! I used Stampin' Up ink to stamp my balloons, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Early Espresso. (My new go-to dark ink for sentiments and outlines.) I stamped the balloons in a pattern, and to add a little extra definition I only gave the Strawberry Slush balloons an outline. I stamped the sentiment directly on the card, and then stamped the banner by itself, cut it out, and attached it to my card using foam adhesive. I hope you like my card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is fabulous.. love the stamped background, stitching and that sentiment is perfect.. great birthday card.. yay for all the birthdays in June..

~amy~ said...

This is so much FUN!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love the outlines you added to some of the balloons..adds so much!