Wednesday, September 3, 2014

If You Can Dream - Sweet Stamp Shop Design Team!


SSS Blog Post1

  I have admired the adorable, whimsical , and just plain FUN images from Sweet Stamp Shop for quite some time now. Much to my delight, I was asked to be on the design team, and here I am today with my first "official" post as a Sweet Stamp Shop designer. Yay! I am kicking off my term with a card, my first time to use a clear card base, featuring a journaling card from the On Cherry Street  Magical Kit.


   One of the coolest things about these kits is that they don't sell out, and will be available in the store even when other kits are released. They are chock full of goodies, and at 15.95 for color journaling cards not on cheap card stock, lots of embellishments, and a stamp set! Just a great deal.


To create my card I die-cut my chevron metal plate 5 times, and glued them together to create my own chipboard card base. I die-cut the text pattern and adhered it to the top of my chevron base. I attached my journaling card and wood veneer crown to my chevron base. To finish I adhered the entire front to my clear acetate folded card base.

I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

~amy~ said...

I absolutely adore this!

Shemaine Smith said...

Super cute! Congratulations!!

Katie Gehring said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Such a neat look! Love the chevron with acetate background perfectly paired with the journaling card.

Jocelyn Olson said...

That is so cool looking! Gorgeous card. Congrats, Veronica!!

Wida said...

Cool

Rachel said...

that card! that is so so cool! love the clear base, love it love it