Thursday, March 12, 2015

Your Next Stamp Color/Sketch #9 - Berry Happy For You

 
Hello hello! Today I am excited to be joining the YNS design team as one of the March guest design team members. We have a fabulous color and sketch combo for you to play with!
 
 
 
 
I only used the colors to create my card for this weeks challenge. Check it out!
 
 
 
 
VZalisMarch13ColorChallenge
 
To create my card I used the adorable set "Spread The Love". I had fun putting together my patchwork of patterned papers and I finished off the card with machine stitching.
 
I hope you will play along with the YNS Sketch and Color Challenge! One random winner will be chosen to win a YNS gift certificate!

2 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Congrats on the YNS GD gig! This is a gorgeous color palette and I love how you've created a beautiful card. So full of Springtime goodness. Love it. Bev

Jill said...

Your jar is delicious looking! Of course, I completely love your stitching too! :)