Thursday, September 24, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 30 - Butterfly Wishes


 
It's MFT Color Challenge time and this week we have a beautiful set of colors for you to play with!
 
 
Aren't they pretty? Here is the card I created:
 
MFT Color Challenge 30

   I used a light paint wash to give my card a soft watercolor effect. The Flutter of Butterflies dies are so beautiful, and definitely one of my favorite MFT dies! Be sure to check out the MFT Challenge Blog to see what my awesome team mates created using these colors! Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

Lisaerica said...

Veronica, what a beautiful card. I'm trying to figure out what you used behind the butterfly to get that affect, I love that. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Shari said...

Gorgeous card! I love your butterfly. What did you use to do the back of it? It looks amazing!

Miriam Prantner said...

The paint wash is so pretty! Love that!

Veronica Z said...

Hello! So sorry for the delay in response. It was SO easy. I used a large paper plate and "smooshed" each of the ink pad colors onto it. Next using a wet paint brush I spread a thin layer of water onto my card base. Next using each of the colors I spread out the color and let it dry flat. Thank you for the sweet comment!

Veronica Z said...

Hello! I copy and pasted the directions from the response I wrote to another commenter.It was SO easy. I used a large paper plate and "smooshed" each of the ink pad colors onto it. Next using a wet paint brush I spread a thin layer of water onto my card base. Next using each of the colors I spread out the color and let it dry flat.