Friday, April 25, 2008

House Mouse Birthday Cards!




While on vacation in Texas I was able to go to a Hobby Lobby and lucky for me they were having a 50% off stamp sale on all stamps so I picked up two House Mouse stamps! I absolutely love this image of the mouse blowing out a candle on a cupcake. So cute! So I made a few cards with different embellies, and color combos and here they are! In the first card I used my prismas and mineral spirits to color in the image. On the other two cards I used my pastels and aqua painter. On all three cards I used stickles to accent the cupcake frosting. I had so much fun making these cards! I hope that everyone has a nice weekend!

3 comments:

katiesniche said...

Adorable stamp. I love how you changed the complete look of the cards with the colors :)

Rosella said...

Love your cards! This is such a great image. And each of the color combos is great! What a nice variety of bday cards.

Lori Barnett said...

aaawww!!! love those little creatures! All the cards are cute :)