Monday, April 21, 2008

Back From Vacation!!

This is another card I made using my Cutietoots rubber stamps! I LOVE the sentiment on this card and I have to admit I get a little misty eyed when I read because I think of my own new little someone. I am sorry that my blog has been neglected for the past week. We went to Texas and Oklahoma to visit family. It was a great visit but as always after a vacation it is nice to be home. While I was in TX I went to a Hobby Lobby. I wish we had those out here in VA. maybe someday! While I was there they had all of their rubber stamps at 50% off so I picked up a couple House Mouse stamps, and Changito the Monkey. I can't wait to make a few cards with my new stamps! I also picked up lots of other Stampin goodies on my trip. I hope that everyone has a GREAT week! I'm taking Cam to his 4 month check up today so wish me luck. (Shots....my poor baby.)

4 comments:

Jen Glover said...

I am so with you about Hobby Lobby! We had several in Colorado, and nothing here is SW Florida! *sigh*

I love your card! Adorable!

Thanks so much for coming over and visiting my blog! I hope to see you back soon! Happy Monday!

The Garage Sale Diva said...

Love the card. The sentiment is so very sweet.

Kristine said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!
Love the card!
Kristine=)

Jessica said...

This is so sweet, what a great stamp!