Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sisters Part 2

I have been using so many bright colors in my cards lately I thought I would tone it down a bit and use softer colors, and some of the SU DP that I have had for over a month and not used yet. Actually I forgot that I had it. Sad, sad I know. This card is a simple one using a classic sketch. The sentiment says " A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." I love this because of the wonderful relationship I have with both of my sisters. I do not know where I would be without them. Thank you for coming to my blog today!

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty, love those colors together, the dew drops, scallop piece...everything!! It's lovely! Is that SU paper?? Dumb question I'm sure...

Rebecha said...

Gorgeous card. I like the simple sketches most.

Lori Barnett said...

That is a beautiful card! Very nice story.

Paula said...

A very nice card and layout. How nice of you let your sisters know how much they mean to you!

Renee Ondrajka said...

This is a beautiful card. Just may have to case this one. That baby of yours is adorable, but I won't be casing him. My babies are 17 and almost 19. LOL Not the time for casing.
Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.