Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a little late...

I think two weeks between posts may be my longest stretch of no posts on my blog thus far but I have a really good excuse, I do. My son Cameron came down with a nasty stomach bug on Monday, and didn't get over it until Thursday, almost Friday. I lost count of the amount of diapers I changed... Anywho, all you Mom's out there know exactly what I am talking about. Thankfully Cam made it through without any Dr visits. Daddy caught the bug over the weekend, and I guess it is my turn now. lol. I actually made this card on Wed but didn't have any good lighting (cloudy all week) So today I am finally posting it! I used the Mojo Monday 79 sketch and a new set I bought on Clearance at Target from the Target brand by K and Company "Marcella". The stamps are beautiful and I know I will be using them a lot! I hope this week will be better then the last one and I will catch up on all of my blog comments today, promise! Have a great week!

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Those tummy bugs are no fun!! So far....we've managed to avoid it this year!! Love the 3D butterflies on the card.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh no Ronnie!! I am glad to hear that Cam is feeling better, but hope you are Joe are feeling better soon!!

Beautiful card, love the colors!!

Hugs, Kelly

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card and love the sketch!

Emily said...

I'm glad your son is on the mend.
This card is really pretty! I love the colors you chose! I just bought this set myself and was tempted to use it on this same challenge. Very nice job!

Unknown said...

its beautiful., great card.

Sara said...

Love the card, hope everyone is better soon

Michelle said...

Fantastic card! I love it!! Sorry to hear you've been sick but happy to hear you're better now! YEAH!!!

alica said...

Lovely card - I love the butterfly stamp - I always see this kind on cards but never in my store ;)

Joanne Travis said...

Love those butterflies in flight! Such a beautiful card.