Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time Goes By Way Too Fast!

Good Afternoon! I hope you had a nice Easter weekend! We had a cookout at the home of our dear friends the "Allen's" and it was one of the most enjoyable Easter Sunday's we have had in a long time. I am so thankful for my friends!

For today's card I used the new Stampin' Up! set "Forest Friends". This set can be purchased from the Spring/Summer Mini. Isn't it cute?! The DP is from the "Garden Party" stack by DCWV. I used my new toy the Janome Sew Mini and I am loving it so much! If you don't have one you REALLY need to buy one! I hand cut the grass, and adhered the deer with a pop dot to make it stand out. I hope that you all have a wonderful week and thank you for visiting my blog!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute, its an excellent card.

Michelle said...

Ooooh! This is SUCH a cute card! I love that little deer!!

Jacquel said...

Wow! I love this card...fabulous grass!! tfs!!!

Sharon said...

What a dear little deer!! Love how he is standing in the foreground with the tree in the distance!

Jaspere said...

OK I really love this. The colors, the design, did I see a little stitching? Great job with this one.

Veronica Z said...

I DID use my Janome sew mini on this card but I forgot to mention it! TY for the sweet comments!

Becky said...

This is lovely, love how you paper pieced this.

*Sally* said...

awwww he is so sweet! What a great card!

Joanne Travis said...

I love the way you made the green paper such perfect grass. Isn't this set completely adorable? I love what you've done here.

lseasto said...

Ronni,

I love Twilight too!!! Oh I read about the baby andd I will pray for him...and Cameron is adorable!!! I miss you my other daughter so much!!! You are dear to me... I think Edward is adorable, but Jacob is sooooooo cute!!! Yeah I still can look in my older age..hehehe :) Write me....Reta