Saturday, May 12, 2012

{Apple Of My Eye}

mim-1


     Hello! I am posting a card I created for this weeks PTI Make It Monday Challenge using Fruit Fusion Apple. I used the matching patterned paper collection, and added stitched borders to each strip. I used my wood grain embossing folder from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  I do not own any of the Fruit Fusion dies so these lil apples were cut by hand.  Kind of tedious, but I still think I can survive without the dies. lol  

     I hope you are having a nice weekend! And thank YOU for visiting my blog!
                                                                  

2 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Very cute card! i love the detailed stitching and embossed background as well as the die cut apples-ljust delicious! Happy Mother's Day!

Anita Rex said...

Super cute! I love the stitching! :>