Thursday, May 3, 2012

{Breakfast At Tiffany's}

may3-12
     Back again with another card made with stamps from The Craft's Meow! This time I used the brand new release "Inspired By Audrey". I had a card idea rolling around in my head before I received my goodies and had no problem putting this one together. The pink polka dot paper is from Echo Park, and the hounds tooth paper is from Colorbok. I used my Martha Stewart scoring board to score my paper and then folded it to create a pleated skirt. Fun!!  I embossed the tiara using sterling silver embossing powder from Stampin Up. I created the buckle using the EK Success buckle punch. Funny little story about that punch, I have thought about selling it SO many times but kept forgetting to add it to my for sell list. I have not used it in at least 4 years. Last night I needed a buckle for my card and I remembered that punch! I'm happy I held onto it. Anyways I hope you like my card!

                                                                                    

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

love it!!! beautiful classy card, love Audrey Hepburn ♥

Unknown said...

LOVE this!! I love when an idea comes together easily -- don't you? This is so fun, the pleated 'skirt'...awesome.

JJ Bolton said...

Such a cute idea! I love that tiara embossed in silver! The pleats are just genius!

Have a great weekend Veronica!

Kelly Griglione said...

I've been looking through your blog and just love all your cards! This one especially, holy cow, pleats with the houndstooth ... brilliant!!