Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{The Bee's Knees}

casfri

 Good Afternoon! Today I am happy to be showing you a card I created for one of my very favorite challenges, CAS-ual Friday!



To create my card I used two stamp sets, the pair of bee's is from the Unity Stamp Ippity stamp set "Bee Better Together". The patterned hexagons are from The Craft's Meow set "Thanks Bee To Thee". I so love that adorable set.  I stamped my honey comb in several different shades of yellow, and the bees I colored with copic markers. I added red stickles to the hearts.  The sentiment was double stamped using Onyx Black Versafine ink, and Summer Sun by Stampin Up. I hope you like my lil' card, and thank YOU for visiting my blog today!



                                                                                                          

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

As cute as can (bee)! Love the stitching on here too.
Lynn

Christina said...

Darling card, Veronica! The stitching and double-stamped sentiment are great details. Love those hexagons, too! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

Veronica - what a fun and cute card. I love the bees and the hexagons. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

This is so awesome, Veronica! Love the stitching and composition! Thanks for joining the celebration with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

So cute! I love the playful sentiment :) Thanks for celebrating with us at CAS-ual Fridays!