Thursday, April 16, 2015

MFT Shaker Week Day 4 - Be Yourself

 
 
Wow, Day 4 of MFT Shaker Week is here already! This week has flown by. Thank you for so many positive and downright sweet comments on my shaker cards this week! It has been so much fun hanging out with the main MFT design team! Today the shaker theme is "Word Window" shakers. The MFT block letter dies are perfect for making shaker cards! Here is my card:
 
 
MFT Shaker Week Day 4
 
I used lots of pretty sequins this time, and I love how it looks like they are going to fall out, but they won't no matter how much you shake. (I use foam tape like there is no tomorrow.)
 
I am SO happy you stopped by, and be sure to visit the MFT Blog to see a list of all the design team members playing along today! Have a great day!

Supplies: Stamps: Friends Like Us, Photo Booth; Dies: Friends Die-namics, Photo Booth Die-namics, Stitched Basic Edges; Ink: Bubblegum, Black Licorice; Card stock: Copic X-Press blending card
 
 
 

13 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty. Love the angles!

wendy said...

another gorgeous shaker Veronica!

Teresa Doyle said...

I love your card Veronica and that friend die is awesome. You've done a great job on it! TFS your beautiful card!

Katia said...

definitly my favorite shaker card for today! is so beautiful1!!

Nana Griffin said...

Very lovely. I like your color choices.

JAVAGIRL said...

So cute

Di said...

Lovely card, love your design.

~amy~ said...

soooooooooooo CUTE.
seriously.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Very pretty card!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love the angle and the bow!

Beejay said...

I love this cute and say card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous!

Helen F. said...

This FRIEND card is fun and fabulous, Veronica