Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Favorite Things Shakers Week Day 3 - Filled With Sunshine

 
 
Hello friends! I am back for day 3 of  MFT Shakers Week! Have you been enjoying seeing so many amazing shaker cards from my team-mates?
 
Today the shaker theme is "Framed Shaker Cards".
 
Here is a bright, springy card I created for today!
 
MFT Shaker Week Day 3
 
The MFT Stitched frames are PERFECT for shaker cards. I added a little extra glitter to my shaker this time.
 
I am SO happy you stopped by, and I want to thank those of you that have been leaving comments on my shaker cards this week, you make me feel like a super star!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Supplies: Stamps: BB You Have My Heart, BB Sunflower Sweetheart,  DC Packed With Positivity, Blue Skies Ahead, MSTN Tweet On You; Dies: You have My Heart Die-namics, Tweet On You Dienamics, Somebunny Die-Namics, Stitched Circle Frames, Stitched Rectangle Stax, Blueprints 21; Ink: Black Licorice, Daffodil; Cardstock: Copic X-Press blending card, Summer Splash, Daffodil, Sweet Tooth

15 comments:

wendy said...

OMG love it!

Kimmy said...

PERFECTION!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my. I love "scenic cards" and THIS is AWESOME! Great work Veronica!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love love love this one!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Absolutely adorable!

Karen Harris said...

What a gorgeous card. I love how you made a scene using different stamp sets. And making it a shaker card....well, that's the cherry on top!

Carol w said...

Cute card, I like the stitching around the frame and your little scene.

Unknown said...

Thanks for adding a smile to my day

Jessica Strider said...

That's such a cute card! Love the girl with her dog stamp and what inspiration to use layered buttons for the sun.

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute, girl!!

Katia said...

how sweet scene you create! I love your card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute scene! I love the sun!

Lucille K said...

So colorful and sweet, great shaker card :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous, love the cute scene you created.

Helen F. said...

Your adorable card would certainly cheer up anyone's day and fill it with sunshine :-)