Friday, April 17, 2015

MFT Shakers Week Day 5 - Sprinkled With Love

 
 
 
 
Well, it is day 5 of the fabulous MFT Shaker Card Week and sadly this is the final day of the week long blog series that has been dedicated to all things shaker card! I hope you have been inspired to create your own shaker cards! The shaker theme for day 5 is "Peek-a-boo Shaker cards". I used the adorable Laina Lamb Designs Donuts and Sprinkles stamp set and dies to create my card. Check it out!
 
 
MFt Shakers Week Day 5
 
I chose to put the donut on the inside of the card and stamp another sentiment. I love the way it turned out, especially for it being my first time making a peek-a-boo shaker card!
 
 
MFT Shakers Week Day 5 inside
 
I hope you have enjoyed MFT Shakers Card week, and I hope you will share your shaker cards on the MFT Facebook page! I would love to see your shaker cards! Thank you for all of the sweet comments, it has been so much fun!  Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

JAVAGIRL said...

Love this some fun tips n tricks

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love it all - -the color combination, the design, everything! Great card!

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is so sweet Veronica, I'm not so sure you would want to see mine after all I've seen here today! LOL
You ladies sure know how to shake up these products! Great job all around!

Katia said...

super yummi shaker!

Lucille K said...

Yum! Delicious shaker card, Veronica :)

~amy~ said...

Gotta love a donut shaker...this is so much fun!

Beejay said...

Super cute! I love the see through to the donut!! Very creative!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous, love the colors.

Helen F. said...

Totally sweet shaker card