Friday, May 30, 2008

The Perfect Ink Storage!


I found this shelf at our local flea market last weekend for $2.00! I think it is perfect for my stamp pads, and will also fit the re-inkers that I need to buy. I love flea markets!!




I made two cards of each color for an auction that the women in my church are going to have in June. I recently bought the SU set "Bold Butterfly" for $10 and I LOVE it! The set was in perfect un-used condition so needless to say I was thrilled. I always loved Bold Butterfly but it was retired before I got around to buying it out of the catalog. I don't care if it is retired or not, I wil be using it a lot! The patterned paper in my cards was from the Target dollar spot. It matches the SU ink so well. It is tough to tell from the picture but I used stickles to outline the butterflies. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a bargain...$2.00 I need one!! Great cards, love that butterfly:-)

Paula said...

These make a great note card set. The patterned paper really makes them pop!

Becky said...

Perfect shelf for ink storage! Great buy! LOVE the stamp! Cute cards!

emilymomto3boys said...

ok, your cards are GORGEOUS!!

and I LOVE that shelf and for $2 that's almost free!!!! WHat a fabulous deal!!