Monday, May 5, 2008

Where Does The Time Go?


Boy where did the last 5 days go? I spent all of last week getting things ready for a baby shower we threw for two of our friends having baby girls this month. I am sorry that I havn't posted since last Wednesday! All of my card crafting projects were for the shower and I didn't get a chance to take pics. The card I posted today is a case of this card by Alice Erickson : http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/839481?cat=&size=medium

I LOVE the design on this card! I changed up a few things, mainly the stamp set. I picked up a new set at Joann's yesterday called "Sweet Pea" by Fiskars. It is adorable and was 30% off so I was happy! I also picked up 2 12x12 DCWV Baby Bow Stacks for Cameron's scrapbook. I decided I could live with a little bit of purple for a boy, the collection of papers are just too cute. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Everything is getting so green, and we are loving it up here in the Shenandoah Mountains.

Supplies:
Stamps - Sweet Pea - Fiskars, Baby Talk - SU
Ink - Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana,
Paper - Bashful Blue, GP White, American Crafts "Stroller"
Embellies - MM brads, SU Hodge Podge Hardware, Michale's stitched ribbon

3 comments:

Paula said...

Veronica, this is darling! I love how you used the brads as pegs! Too cute! The colors are perfect, too.

Michelle said...

YOu do the CUTEST cards! OMG! I don't know which one to post on first!! I'm feeding in too, not just to win but to get inspired! Thanks for sharing!

Nicole said...

Oh, this is adorable I love it!