Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy!

Well, Monday is here once again. The weekends go by much too quickly! We had lovely weekend of flea marketing, and just spending time together. I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend. I didn't get any card making done this weekend, gasp! It was World Card Making day on Saturday and I hope you had a good one! For this card I used the new Stampin Up set " A Flower For All Seasons". It is so cute, and fun to color. I think I'll be using this one a lot! The papers are all from SU, Chocolate Chip card stock, and the Hostess paper pack. The sentiment is from the SU set "Happy Everything". This was a very simple card, but I think it turned out nicely. I hope you all had a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute Veronica!!

Paula said...

I just got the hostess pack. I'm looking forward t using it now that I've seen your cute card. I like that stamp too. I don't think I noticed it in the catty before. Very cute!