Friday, October 10, 2008

Where Did the Week Go?

Where in the world did the last 3 days go? My days have been going by so quickly lately. Cameron is into a lot more and I spend much of my day running after him. He took 3 complete steps all by himself yesterday!! He was so proud of himself. Joe and I couldn't be prouder of our little boy. Here is a pic of his bath the night before last:



For this card I used the retired SU set Garden Silhouette's, and a sentiment from an Inkadinkado set I bought a few months ago. When I sat down at my desk my goal was to make a simple card that didn't have a lot of embellishments or layers. I am so very happy with the way this card turned out. The colors I used were Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and Pink Pirouette. I also used some of my retired Hodgepodge hardware from SU. The chocolate satin ribbon was a roll I bought at Big Lots for 1.00. 10 yards for $1.00. I love that place!



I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. We have a busy weekend ahead of us because my Brother and Sister are coming to visit one week from today!!!! I have to have things perfect (my OCD =0)) so it will be busy here the next 7 days. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute picture of Cam! I can't believe you have him walking already! Nice work! He is such a handsome guy! Can you believe we might get snow this weekend! YIKES!And again, your card skills amaze me!

Rebecha said...

Oh my goodness, the little guy is growing up! I love that he is holding a SSC cup, btw. I also adore the card. It's simply elegant.

Paula said...

Cameron reminds me so much of my oldest. Congrats on the first steps! The time does goes so quickly. Enjoy him! Love your card- so delicate and simple. I like the colors you used, and that lovely satin ribbon..

Wanda said...

WOW, your card is just stunning!