Friday, February 4, 2011

{Hearts and Glitter}


Hello and welcome to my little paper crafting world! Yesterday I mentioned the new Valentine's Day digi stamp release at Pink Cat Studious, and here is one of the images. Isn't she cute? I colored her with ProMarkers.  I received a  package this week filled with Valentine goodness and in it was a few sheets of the beautiful Stampin' Up! red glitter paper. I thought it would be perfect with this image. I used my Eyelet circle Nestabilities with the glitter paper and it cut perfectly.  As you can see I also used it to make my glittery flower. Everything on this  card is from SU except for the image.  Today I am playing along with a handful of challenges:


 





8 comments:

Beverly said...

Veronica, this is such a sweet card. I love the glitter paper and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us for the Fairy Fun Friday challenge.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

absolutely adorable!!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOWZERS! This is super duper cute, Veronica! Love this card to bits. What a sweet sweet image and coloured so beautifully! Love the glittery flower and the great papers and details...STUNNING! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

missy said...

This is so cute!! I love the little girl image and the papers are great together. Love that flower too!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, I love this! What a cute flower!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Valentine Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Shana said...

Love your stitching and gorgeous papers! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

Lori said...

Love your heart flower and nestie, thanks for joining our sweetheart challenge at the Fairy Fun Friday blog, we're glad to have you!

Unknown said...

Hearts and glitter!!! A perfect combination for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Raise the Bar.