Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Hearts a' Plenty"

Wow, I am on a roll this week! Actually, Connor has been taking nice long morning afternoon naps so that has given me time to play. My card today features an oh so cute image by Pink Cat Studios. I love that cute little monkey! The DSP is by Stampin' Up! as well as the card stock. The colors I used are Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red, and Very Vanilla. I think I have a new favorite color combination! I used my SU Scallop border punch , and my Janome Sew mini to stitch around one of the layers. The cute stitched ribbon is from the Cosmo Cricket, "Honey Pie" collection. I added glazed brads from SU, and finished off the card by gazing the hearts, and adding the glitter heart.  I am playing along with a handful of challenges today, but first I have to share some exciting news! I was chosen to be on the super talented "Cupcake Inspirations Weekly Challenge" design team! Yay! I have been playing along with the challenge for several months and have had a great time doing that. What a sweet treat to be on the design team! I will officially begin on Feb. 20th but I am going to play along this week also!







7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Awww! This is absolutely adorable! The colors are so rich! The monkey is just way too cute, especially with the glimmer heart!

StephC said...

Adorable card! Congrats on making the team! I look forward to working with you. :)

Dori Shelton said...

Sweet card! Love that monkey

jaydee said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! This is one of the most adorable cards I have seen. The monkey is wonderful, love the ribbon, the heart brads opposite the love heart - just fabulous!
So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week
jaydee

Rachel Hope said...

Awww, cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Kerin said...

What a cutie this little guy is!!! Love the brads, ribbon & dsp...so sweet! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE!!!! I love it!!! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon