Friday, April 8, 2011

{A Sheltering Tree and Blog Candy Winners}





    Ahh, Friday is finally here, what a long week this has been! Today I will be picking the winners of my bakers twine blog candy, and my A Muse Studios blog candy with the help of random.org. But first let me tell you about the card I created today! Everything I used to make this card is from A Muse Studios except for the bakers twine and the cloudy sky patterned paper. I started by stamping the tree on two colors of card stock that I cut out. I did the same thing with the kite only I used A Muse gingham card stock. I stamped the sun (a marigold stamp) on the patterned paper, and again on white card stock and punched it out with a 1 1/2 circle punch. I used a pop dot to adhere it to the patterned paper. I cut the grass out using my Cricut, and SCAL software and then sponged it with A Muse pigment ink in Lichen, and Grass. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE A Muse Ink?? I attached the tree using foam dots, and then stamped the sentiment on the same sky patterned paper and adhered it to the card. I added some  A Muse stitched ribbon and bakers twine to finish off the card. This card makes me happy! Now lets pick out a couple of winners! I used random.org to pick out the winners of my two blog candies, the bakers twine and buttons, and the A Muse Ribbon and catalog candy the winner of the Bakers Twine candy is:

Comment #2

jimlynn said...

Super looking blog candy - and even a more SUPER looking card! So pretty!
I'm already a follower - so didn't know if I needed to post again.
Thanks for the chance for the candy.
Lynn
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:10:00 PM CDT
 
Congrats Lynn! Please email me with your address  (alwaysctr at yahoo dot com) and I will get your goodies in the mail!

The winner of my A Muse candy is:
 Comment # 7

Chelsea said...

This is really cute and classy!
Saturday, April 2, 2011 7:56:00 AM CDT

    Chelsea please email me (alwaysctr at yahoo dot com) with your address and I will get your A Muse goodies into the mail!
  
     Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful comments. If you would like a copy of the A Muse catalog I am selling them for 9.95, or free with a $50 order.  I also want to let you know that the A Muse Studio basic starter kit is still at the fantastic price of $99. I would love for you to join my team, or you can sign up with no obligations just to get the great deal on the A Muse Studios Stamps, Ink and Paper. I promise you you will LOVE it!  As a consultant you will receive an extra 10% off of one order you make in your first 45 days. That's a total of 30% off ! Please contact me with any questions you have.  As always thank you for visiting my blog and have a wonderful weekend!



Today I am playing along with a few challenges:









9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Precious card! Love the little scene and the sentiment is just wonderful! Love it.
(Now I'm off to e-mail about the fabulous blog candy I won! Thanks so much for the opportunity!!!)
Lynn

blah said...

Love this card!

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Melanie C said...

Very pretty! I love the sentiment you used. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

pinky said...

Beautiful card, love the clean lines.Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card! I love the sun! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh fabulous card, Veronica! I love the great scene and the sentiment is so sweet! Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
hugs,t

Claire said...

What a fab card, I love the scene and the sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for raising a smile at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

having a {me} day said...

This is different & I love it! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley