Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Thinking of You}




Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I wanted to play with some of the new cling stamps by Inkadinkado I received last week. They really are top quality stamps and I highly recommend them! I colored the floral image with Copics, Pro-Markers, Bic Markits and SU pastels. The patterned paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl collection, and I stamped the main image on  SU Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from the A Muse "Essential Sentiments" set. I finished off the card with ruffled ribbon from Hobby Lobby and a button, and floss. Today I am playing along with a few challenges:

Flutter By Wednesdays Challenge #148 - Buttons and bows

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown  #43 - Spring

Paper Sundae's Challenge # 63 -  Spring Blossoms

Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge # 49 - Oh So Spring


  

Don't forget to sign up for my Blog Candy featuring an assortment of bakers twine from "The Twinery"
HERE.


5 comments:

Michelle VP said...

What a beautiful card, Ronnie! I love how rich your coloring is and that big bow on the corner. :) Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday this week! :)

Lori said...

Lovely bow and beautiful scene, the butterfly is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at our Spring theme at the Fairy Fun Friday blog.

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, this is stunning in so many ways! I love the richness to your coloring - sunflowers are some of the happiest flowers on the planet :) Love the fence post, so realistic and a great match to the vivid bow and button. Awesome stitching, wish I could sew like that :)

Beverly Montez said...

Hey Veronica!
Super card. Great coloring on your image. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays this week!
XO
Beverly

Alica said...

Wonderful flowery card! The bows is a lovely touch too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs
Alica ;)