Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{Happiness=Stamping}


Feb28
Hello  hello! I am here today posting a card I created today with a few challenges in mind. First would be the color combo, this weeks challenge at Color Q.


   I knew I had to play along when I saw the new colors posted today!  To create my card I used lots of stamps! The pretty butterfly was created using PTI's Text Backgrounds, and the new Beautiful Butterflies. I used the "kissing" technique to create my butterfly.I also used the PTI Sheet Music Background set using Pumpkin Pie ink and card stock and the Mat Stack 5 Collection with coordinating die. The beautiful damask background was created using the Skipping Stones Design set "Timeless Textures". I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting my blog today!


                                                                      

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of the challenge colors. I love all the layers of paper with different patterns on them. Stunning.

Unknown said...

Great use of the challenge colors. I love all the layers of paper with different patterns on them. Stunning.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love all the pretty layers. The background stamps all work beautifully together. And the butterfly is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at colourQ this week.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Ronnie, I love all the patterns you used, wonderful mix of papers and stamping! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Deborah Frings said...

Stunning card! The colours looks amazing and I love the sentiment on the card!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Ronnie, this is gorgeous! Love the butterfly & perfect bow! Thank you so much for joining us at the colourQ this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really beautiful card.