Sunday, April 1, 2012

{Market Street Block Party!!}

ms2

    It's me again! I just wanted to post a card I made today for the Market Street Block Party! I have never used any stamps from Market Street but I have long admired their super cute and trendy images. The cute old fashioned radio is the freebie they are offering for joining the "Neighborhood"! I have a few sets in my shopping cart and can't wait to send off my very first order! Here's a little more about my card.  I used cutting files from Lori Whitlock to create my flowers and the sentiment is from American Crafts. I used the PTI linen/canvas impression plate to add extra texture to my card. I love my cute lil tropical card! I hope you are having a nice day and I thank you for visiting my blog today!
                                                                                   

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a very cool card dearie!!!

Judith said...

Congratulations on being one of the guest designers of the month april at Skipping Stones Design!
I think you make great cards. So here is your new follower!
Greetings from The Netherlands, Europe, Judith