Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{Believe In Your Dreams}

june26-2


  Hello! I am excited to show you a card I created with two of my favorite challenges in mind: The Playdate Cafe
                                                  

                                                                                Lawnscaping Challenge:





june26-4
  
 To create my card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set "Flutter By". I colored the flowers in three shades of blue. And I do have to say I have never used such dark colors of blue to color a flower, but I love it! The fun hexigon  tag is a cutting file I purchased from A Little Hut. If you have a die cut machine and you have not been to this website then you are in for a treat! After I colored the flowers I heat embossed them using clear powder. The patterned paper is from Echo Park. To finish my card I added a dark blue velvet bow. I hope you like my card and I do appreciate your visit to my blog. Have a wonderful day!

                                                         

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Anita Rex said...

Super pretty! Love how you used the colors!

Christiana said...

Really beautiful card. I love how you colored the roses to look like stained glass. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Laurel Beard said...

This is beautiful! I love the framed look and your flowers are gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun design! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Tamara said...

super cool card. Love the color combo!! Thanks for playing with our color splash challenge at Lawnscaping :) xx Tamara

LEG Studios said...

Gorgeous card & that bow is superb!