Saturday, June 2, 2012

{Little Little Lightning Bug}

pssparks1


Hello! Today I am posting a card for the current Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. This challenge a photo inspiration challenge. Here is the photo:


  I play the piano so as soon as I saw the challenge this week I knew I wanted to "play" along. Sorry, I couldn't resist. =0)  I used the Paper Smooches set Giddy Bugs to create  my card. I colored him with copic and promarkers. I used my long neglected diamond Stickles to make this wings sparkle!   I'm gonna make this a short one since it is the weekend and I have family visiting.  I hope you have a nice weekend and thank YOU for visiting my blog!

                                                              

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Ronnie!

Kimberly said...

Veronica - this card is really sweet! I love the bright colors, and the Stickled wings look fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Kimberly said...

Veronica - this card is so sweet! I love the bright colors, and the Stickled wings look fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!