Sunday, August 28, 2016

Reverse Confetti Anything Goes - Oh Baby!

 
 
RCAnythingGoesClose
 
 
Hello hello! Today is my last post as one of this months Reverse Confetti "Fetti Friends". I have had a  great time and all of your super sweet comments on my cards has really warmed my heart. Today I am sharing a sweet baby themed card (of course) featuring stamps from the adorable new RC stamp set "Cute As a Button" with coordinating Confetti Cuts.  
 
 
 
I also used the oh so versatile ABC Cover Panel,
 
 
and the newly released Big Stripes Tag Layer.
 
 
 
Here is my card!
 
RCAnythinggoes
 
 
      The sentiment is from the previously released RC sentiment stamp set "Fancy Word Coordinates".  
    I love how beautifully these stamps lay the ink down. Such a solid, perfect inked impression! If you are an avid stamper like I am you understand what I mean, and have probably experienced the frustration of using stamps that just won't give a good stamped impression. I had fun putting this card together! I am happy you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful week!
 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Soooooo cute!!!!! Love this!! Thanks for being a 'Fetti Friend💚