Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Reverse Confetti August Fetti Friend



Hello friends! I am thrilled to be a Reverse Confetti Fetti Friend for the month of August! I created a little something to share with you today. 




To create my card I used the stamp set "Rose Garden" with coordinating dies. I also used the Reverse Confetti "School Days Quick Card Panels".




I am really excited to be joining the Reverse Confetti team this month and I can't wait to share my cards featuring the fabulous August New Release!! 



3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congratulations! Beautiful card. Can't wait to see your August creations.

~amy~ said...

Yahooooooo!!!!!! We're so thrilled to have you joining us this month!!! Such a gorgeous card! LOVE those pink roses!

Miriam Prantner said...

Congrats on the guest gig! I love this card too, those flowers are so pretty!