Saturday, July 23, 2011

{Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Perty & Flirty}


Good Evening friends! I hope that wherever you are right now, that you are staying cool! Oh my gosh it was so hot today! Today I am posting a card that I created for the latest Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger . Here is the oh so pretty trigger:


      I was so inspired by the beautiful buttery yellow coat and the soft pink floral background. I found a patterned paper by My Minds Eye that I knew would be perfect for this challenge! To create my card I punched several strips of paper from the Jillibean Mustard Soup collection with my SU ribbon scallop punch. I attached them to a piece of card stock and machine stitched each one to give them a pretty textured appearance. The sentiment is from the Michael's Studio G Ditto cling stamp collection. I love the font on the sentiment! I finished off the card with a large chocolate button that I tied with A Muse Studio toffee twine. I love the way my card turned out and I think I was able to capture the beauty, and elegance of this weeks Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger! I hope you have a great weekend, and thank you for visiting my blog!

                                                         

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Really pretty Veronica! I'm loving those studio g cling stamps too! :)

Indy's Designs said...

What a perfect take on this trigger. So elegant and beautiful.

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a gorgeous take on the Trigger - this one has had me stumped. I love the stitching & 'ruffles,'and how you so beautifully incorporated the background pink!