Saturday, July 23, 2011

{Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Perty & Flirty}


Good Evening friends! I hope that wherever you are right now, that you are staying cool! Oh my gosh it was so hot today! Today I am posting a card that I created for the latest Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger . Here is the oh so pretty trigger:


      I was so inspired by the beautiful buttery yellow coat and the soft pink floral background. I found a patterned paper by My Minds Eye that I knew would be perfect for this challenge! To create my card I punched several strips of paper from the Jillibean Mustard Soup collection with my SU ribbon scallop punch. I attached them to a piece of card stock and machine stitched each one to give them a pretty textured appearance. The sentiment is from the Michael's Studio G Ditto cling stamp collection. I love the font on the sentiment! I finished off the card with a large chocolate button that I tied with A Muse Studio toffee twine. I love the way my card turned out and I think I was able to capture the beauty, and elegance of this weeks Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger! I hope you have a great weekend, and thank you for visiting my blog!

                                                         

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Really pretty Veronica! I'm loving those studio g cling stamps too! :)

VanessaB said...

beautiful!

Indy said...

What a perfect take on this trigger. So elegant and beautiful.

onecraftymama said...

Such a gorgeous take on the Trigger - this one has had me stumped. I love the stitching & 'ruffles,'and how you so beautifully incorporated the background pink!

Cath said...

Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)