Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Welcome Baby}


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I am posting a card that I was super excited to create. I won a handful of adorable digital stamps from Mami Doodles and I couldn't wait to use them! The cutie I used today is "Jamie" and he also comes with his twin sister "Amy" and believe me she is totally adorable to! I colored my little tot using promarkers and copics. I used SU pastels to add some cheek color and a little on his body. The patterned paper I used is "Ducks in a Row" from October Afternoon. I added a row  of buttons and finished off my card with machine stitching. I love this cute little card and I hope you will to! Today I am playing along with the following challenges:









                                                                        

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww fab card, great image fab paper piecing, lovely papers & design, luv all the buttons, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Indy's Designs said...

This is super fun! Love the buttons and the colors, and the pattern paper! Fantastic!

Kristii said...

Awwww.....what a sweet card! I am smiling from ear to ear!! Love the image and the buttons are perfect!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with our Kids challenge at Corrosive this week! :D

Mami Doodles said...

Beautiful card, glad you liked Jamie. Love the way you raised the little ship, it really makes it pop!