Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{Who said dragon's weren't cute?}


          There are lots of scary dragons out there but who could resist a dragon as cute as Fergus? I fell in love with this guy as soon as I saw him. Today I was in the mood for a little coloring so I decided to create a card using Fergus from "Wild Rose Studio". I colored him using only A Muse Studio pigment inks, and SU Blender Pens. I am in love with my pigment inks and I love the nice rich color you get by using them with a blender pen! I added a small piece of red felt with a stitched miniature heart shaped button for the cherry on the cupcake. The pink patterned paper is from My Minds Eye. I finished off the card with vanilla satin ribbon, machine stitching around the layers and a sentiment from the A Muse Studio stamp set "Contemporary Greetings". I really enjoyed creating this card, and like me, I hope Fergus brings a smile to your face! Today I am playing along with the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant Challenge #107 - Felt

Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Stitching

Stampin For the Weekend - Wings and things

Clear it Out Tuesday - Wing it out








9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh this is just sooo cute!
what great coloring and image.
Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Vicky said...

Just so sweet Ronnie..! great image and super dp's too hun..!

hugs Vicky xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, that dragon is cute!! Fab card Ronnie!

Indy's Designs said...

This is one of the most adorable dragons ever! Great coloring. Love the soft colors!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet lil dragon! I admire your coloring and the card is just too cute!

Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant too!
hugs, margie

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Definitely adorable! He is a cutie. Love the soft pink and the pretty patterns of your DP. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! Love the sweet image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Ali said...

Such A fantastic card and love the sweet image...
Scratch Card Printing
Discount card printing
Plastic Cards

~Tammy~ said...

This is one cute dragon! Love the soft pallet!