Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Together Forever and Happy Mail}

   Hello and welcome to my little paper crafting world! Today has been a great day, I had two projects picked up for the Paper Crafts Magazine Jan/Feb 2012 issue. I am so excited! It's such a thrill to receive an email from Paper Crafts magazine and if you have never submitted to any of the calls I highly recommend it. You never know until you try! Anywho, about my card. I used a set from A Muse Studio called "Together Forever". This set is perfect for wedding, and anniversary cards! The patterned paper is from the Lemon Flower stack by DCWV. I stamped the cake and sentiment in A Muse Studio "slate" pigment ink. I added pretty ribbon from Hobby Lobby, and a button tied with sugar twine from also from A Muse Studio. I hope that you are having a great day, and as always thank you for visiting my blog! Today I am playing along with the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes - Buttons Optional

Crafts and Me Challenge #42 - Favorites

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

FANTASTIC news!!! WOW! I'll be sure and look for those cards in the Jan/Feb issue! So excited for you!
Fabulous card. Love that patterned paper and the whole card is just very elegant looking.
Again, congrats!
Lynn

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Ronnie! This card is gorgeous!! Will keep my eye out for your Jan/Feb cards!

Jessi Fogan said...

'Tis the wedding season :) I love the beautiful sentiment script!
Congrats on your 2!!! pubs - awesome :)

Cathy P in AZ said...

Congratulations! That's SO exciting for you! Your card today is BEAUTIFUL!

Kristen said...

Congratulations, Ronnie! Such a sweet card. I love that set - the little cake is just plain too adorable. I'm pretty new to the blogging world - could you tell me, how do you submit your card designs for the different magazines? I'd love to try it out!