Friday, August 31, 2012

Fun Friday With Your Next Stamp - Just Flew In

YNSAug28rs
       Hello and welcome to Fun Friday with Your Next Stamp! Today is the last day of August, and also the last day of the YNS Birthday Celebration. Our theme for the month was "Celebrations". To create my card I used a stamp set that totally makes me smile "Jumbo Flamingo Fred". I just love that guy! I also had some fun with some of my favorite YNS dies, Grass, Clouds, and one of the round balloon dies. Do you see it??  Well, I die cut 7 yellow glitter die cut circle balloon shapes and glued them together to create a sun!!  Fun!  Also, you can buy the set containing all of these dies (grass border, 3 balloon shapes, and two clouds) for 15% off!  Click here if you want to check it out.

We also have our own member company forum at Splitcoast Stampers with information on all new releases, and all of the happenings in the YNS World!
I hope you will visit the YNS Blog and see what the other design team members have to show ya! And thank YOU for visiting my blog today!!


2 comments:

wendy said...

this is totally adorable! love your scene you created

jimlynn said...

TOO CUTE! Love that image and your card is simply fabulous!!
Lynn