Friday, August 17, 2012

{Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday!!}


YNSFFAug17-1

  Hello friends! Welcome to Fun Friday with Your Next Stamp (YNS)!   This month we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday so our Fun Friday theme is "Celebration". The card I created today features the "Small Post Card stamp and matching die", and my very favorite YNS die set "Balloon Trio".  I cut out a few extra shapes of each balloon size and glued them together to create my own chipboard.  I sanded the edges to give them a bit of distressing. The patterned paper is from the "Sweet Day" collection by Echo Park.  Be sure to visit the YNS Blog to see the fabulous creations of the designers playing along today!



                                                                                      

3 comments:

wendy said...

love your card, great color combo so pretty!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute! Love the wee postcard!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is a really fun layout! I love all the different ways you use the balloon trio die set!