Sunday, August 5, 2012

{YNS Sneak Peek Day 3 - Ellie Loves To Fish}

YNSJune3



   Hello friends!! Today I am very excited to show you a sneek peek of one of the Your Next Stamp sets being released tomorrow, "Ellie Loves To Fish". Isn't she adorable? I decided to go with a bright, colorful card.  I have been wanting to use that rainbow striped ribbon for a LONG time. I also love the font of the sentiment, so cute!  You are going to love the sets being released this month, there is something for everyone. Be sure to visit the YNS Blog to see the rest of the sneak peeks!


Photobucket
                        
                                                                                   

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Bright and so cute! Love that stitching on here too. Precious card.
Lynn

wendy said...

so sweet, love that ribbon !

Wida said...

I love it all, especially the coloring!!!

Rebecha said...

Love this image!