Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{Having Some Fun}

Aug21-3


    This weekend I worked on a handful of cards for the"2-4-6-8- Help Flourishes Celebrate" card challenge. I created this card for the "Add Some Sprinkles" challenge. To create my card I used the Flourishes set "Zinnias".   This is one of the stamp sets I received in my Stamping Royalty prize package and my first time to use Flourishes stamps. They stamp beautifully! I am 100% positive I will be adding more of these sets to my collection. I colored my flower bouquet using Copic, , Sharpies and Bic Markits.


Aug21-5



 The beaded centers are beads from Provo Craft that I have had for 5 years. It will take a life time to ever use them all. lol   I used patterned paper from the Sweetest Thing collection by My Minds Eye. I hope you like my card! Thank you for visiting my blog and have a wonderful day!


                                                                       

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Veronica, love the beads in the centre!

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful! I love the seed beads you added to the centers. :)

Hugs~

Wida said...

how wonderfully beautiful, yet you kept the fun in it too. Great coloring and I love the sweet button

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card, Veronica!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Beautiful! So cheerful and sweet. This just makes me smile and keep smiling, wonderful card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Celebration!