Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fun With Punches!

 
March15
 
    Hello friends! Today I have a card to show you created using only Stampin Up product! (Rare for me I know.) I thought it would be fun to create a flower using the banner punch that you can earn FREE  during Sale-A-Bration. The center of my flowers was also created using a stamp set from the SAB catalog, Petal Parade that you can also earn for FREE during SAB. I used one of our new clear photopolymer stamp sets to stamp the sentiment, Another Thank You. The patterned paper is from the Retro Fresh  designer series paper collection. I stamped the leaves using Stippled Blossoms and Gumball Green, and Wild Wasabi ink. I finished off my card with an embossed strip of vanilla card stock using the Delicate Designs embossing folders. I LOVE those, I really do.
 
If you are looking for a Stampin Up demonstrator then you have come to the right place! Contact me at alwaysctr @ yahoo.com with any questions you may have!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.  

6 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is really cool! Great use of the banner punch to make a flower :-)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is beautiful, Veronica!

~amy~ said...

I.love.this.

Annette Allen said...

wow this card is so pretty.. love that flower and the design is just perfect..

Giovana Smith said...

This is so pretty!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Veronica!